Need a Tow? Call 0800 777 875
Light Vehicle Towing
Rotorua and Taupo Towing is geared up with specialised tow trucks to deliver swift and efficient towing services for motorcycles, cars, and other types of lightweight vehicles and machines. We take pride in our fleet of state of the art slide deck tow trucks and transporters, that help us get the job done smoothly and effectively, even in the most challenging situations.
Why us? We have the best team and equipment of course! From hydraulic under lifts, winches, stabiliser legs and crane booms to wireless remote controlled systems, high pressure air mats and air tools – you know we aren’t mucking around.
Through the information that you provide us, Rotorua Towing Services, or Taupo Towing Company will assess the scope of the problem and dispatch the appropriate truck to get the job done. Upon calling us, you can rest assured that your vehicle is safe in expert hands.
Covering the Bay of Plenty and Central Plateau, we know our region like the back of our hand and can locate you quickly. Our team can assist you to get where you need to go and either deliver or store your vehicle in one of our secure yards in Rotorua or Taupo.
There’s no need to book with us if you have an emergency situation, but if you do want a vehicle transfer, give us a call and we can sort that out for you.
Stranded? Safety First!
If you find yourself in a situation where you are stranded on the side of the road, please be sure to take note of our safety tips until we can rescue you.
- Remain calm.
- If possible, move your car to the side of the road. We don’t need to be able to get our truck in front of you, we can access your vehicle from the side.
- Put your hazard lights on.
- Take assistance from a passerby if required.
- If you have a safety triangle rolling around in your boot, please take it out and place it on the side of the road where it is visible to passing traffic.
- If you feel it is unsafe to sit in your vehicle (i.e. if your vehicle is not stopped in a safe, visible place), please do not remain in your vehicle. Move away to a safer position away from passing traffic.
- If you are remaining in your vehicle, please keep your safety belt on.
- You can remove your possessions when we have moved your vehicle to a safer destination. The will be fine in your vehicle while being transported. If you are not travelling with your driver, your possessions can remain in your vehicle in our secure yard.
- DON’T FORGET, call us asap to we can get you moving again.
Been in an Accident?
Stay calm and follow these basic steps.
- If you have been in an accident, first and foremost, check that everyone involved is ok and move to a safer area.
- Call 111 if someone has been hurt or if you suspect someone has been hurt. We would suggest that the police are called in any instance, as keeping traffic flowing safely will be essential. You will be required to stay on the line, so have a second person or phone to call us.
- Even if your vehicle is blocking traffic, leave it where it is, particularly if there is uncertainty about what happened in the accident.
We know it is often a time of panic and anger when you are stuck with a broken down vehicle. Here’s a couple of things to have handy when you call us:
- Your location. If you are not sure of your exact location, check for landmarks around you or you can say something like “I am about five-minutes north of the milk factory heading to Timbuctoo”.
- A contact number for our drivers to call you on.